I am a proud mother of two beautiful children and soul mate to my life partner, Shaun. I am a well established Childbirth Educator in the Lake Macquarie & Newcastle area. Many couples come to my classes for my advanced knowledge of birth - parenting and breast feeding. I have attended many births in the roles of Midwife, Support Person, and Childbirth Educator. These experiences have provided me with a wide array of learning and skills that are very valuable to pregnant women and their partners. A wealth of knowledge and skill is willingly shared and guided by me including a big serve of home hospitality as part of the "calmbirth experience". It is my belief that "If starting right now each child was grown, born and nurtured in calm and compassion that we could change the world in one single generation!".
Penny welcomes your enquiries and looks forward to being in your service.
* Registered Nurse (RN)
* Certified Midwife (CM)
* Childbirth Educator (CAPEA)
* Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
* Core of Life Facilitator
* Certified Sexual and Reproductive Health Nurse (Family Planning)
* Calmbirth® Educator
* Private Subconscious-mind Healing Therapist (P.S.H.)
* Director of Calm Connexions ®
* Massage Therapist - Remedial, Relaxation & Pregnancy
* Presently undertaking further studies in the Diploma of Counselling