Calmbirth® is the only childbirth education program that requires all its educators to be practising midwives or trained birth professionals
Midwifery is not simply my profession, it's my passion.
I love being a midwife.
I have cared for women, their babies and their families for 25 years in South Australia and Victoria.
I work in one of Adelaide's largest tertiary hospitals, caring for mothers with straightforward pregnancies as well as those whose pregnancies are complicated by maternal and/or fetal conditions.
How do you feel about your upcoming birth?
Are you excited and filled with anticipation?
Or are you actually a bit nervous or even scared because 'friends' and family members have frightened you with their birth stories ...I believe the presence of fear is the number one changeable factor that can so easily have a negative impact on a woman's pregnancy, labour and birth ... and life beyond.
There is nothing to fear.
I am keen to introduce you to Calmbirth because I know participating in a Calmbirth workshop can make all the difference to your experience of pregnancy and birth.
My classes will give you the knowledge to birth with confidence and joy - to instil in you a sense of control.
It is a wonderful privilege:
* To have the opportunity to help women and their partners develop an understanding that women are designed to give birth.
* To have the opportunity to teach skills to help you plan the birth that is right for your family.
* To see couples blossom as their fears disappear while their understanding of the birth process grows.
* To see the connection to each other and baby increase as a result of Calmbirth learning.
* To see couples leaving classes with excitement and anticipation.
My aim is to make a difference.
To guide and encourage you to make the most of this wonderful, life-changing experience, no matter how your birth unfolds.
Private and Refresher classes tailored to suit your needs.
To book and for further information simply click this link to my website:
Sat/Sun January 11 - 13
Sat/Sun Feb 1 - 2
Sat/Sun March 7 - 8
Sat/Sun April 4 - 5
Sat/Sun May 2 - 3
Sat/Sun May 30 - 31
Sat/Sun June 27 - 28
Sat/Sun July 25 - 26
Sat/Sun Aug 22 - 23
Sat/Sun Sept 19 - 20
Sat/Sun Oct 17 - 18
Sat/Sun Nov 14 - 15